Tuesday, May 24

Dia.

hey everybody ;) meet my one and only Nornazniza Norhalim. hehe. she's the one who can make me smile and laugh all the time. ;) 



only YOU i want by my side when im down, when nobody's care about me, when i laugh, when i cry, adn whatever it is. you are the one and the only girl I WANT.

well, apa yang aku bole dscribe pasl DIA? dia sangat SUKA AND KUAT KETAWA. haha, tulah sayang kan? hehe. and and apa lagi? cukup lah. biar aku je yang tau dia macam mane. hehe. 


I LOVE YOUU SAYANG ;)

p/s; the is the girl i loved the most <3

5 comments:

  1. Nama penuh tak menahan. =='
    I love you too sayang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUKA3!!! SWEET KORANGG <3 HANN FOREVA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Semoga Allah akan sentiasa memberkati hubungan kamu... Amin ya Allah

    ReplyDelete